Search Our Recommended Recruiters

Keywords
Location (City, State or Zip)

Joan R Walters
CPC
JR Walters Resources
PO Box 617
St. Joseph, MI 49085-0617
Phone: 269-925-3940
Email This Recruiter
View Company Web Site
Company Profile
Approximately 80% of my business is in the A&E field (Architects, HVAC Engineers, EE design (power and lighting), Civil Engineers. The other 20% of my business is in the manufacturing field working engineering and operations professionals.
JR Walters Resources is a member of AIA, ASHRAE, MIPE.
Area(s) of Specialization
ALL Architectural and ALL Engineering fields. Specializing in Architects, HVAC Facility Design Engineers, Electrical Facility Design Engineers, Civil Engineers (Site and Structural), Construction Management, Construction Estimators, A&E Business Development Professionals